What to Know Before Your Visit
Before your visit at Charleston Men’s Clinic, we want you to know that helping you isn’t embarrassing for us – nor should you worry about that when you arrive. To get the best results, we’re going to expect you to be open and honest with our staff. Rest assured, your visit is completely confidential.
We’d like for you to keep a few things in mind in order to get the most out of your visit with us:
Avoid taking any existing ED meds for at least one full day before your appointment.
Plan to be with us for approximately 90-120 minutes. During this time, you will have a comprehensive evaluation, including lab work and frequently a test-dose of treatment medication is given to make sure you don’t experience anything out of the ordinary.
We ask all new patients to bring four things with them to their visit. Please bring the following:
1. We’ll need your driver’s license.
2. We’ll need a full list of your medications and dosages.
3. Bring your preferred form of payment. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. We do not process any form of insurance, but we’re happy to give you a “superbill” that you can submit to your insurance company for review.
4. If you’re coming in for erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, we strongly encourage you to invite your sexual partner to accompany you. So often your partner is taking your ED or Low-T problem personally and the doctor can help your partner understand.
We’re a team of sexual health specialists who work exclusively with patients seeking help for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low testosterone and Peyronie’s Disease.
Our medical completely understands your need for discretion and expectation of professionalism. When you visit Charleston Men’s Clinic, you’ll feel safe, respected, and confident that you’re now in good hands. Should you have additional concerns, give us a call. We’re happy to answer all of your questions.
We go above and beyond to ensure the privacy of our patients. Significant steps have been taken to provide a discreet client experience, and protecting your privileged information is something we take very seriously.
Your lab results are handled by us directly (not outsourced like most facilities), and with our investment in the latest encryption technology, your medical records are on lockdown.
Most men are embarrassed talking about sexual issues. Making the conversation even more uncomfortable for many men is the fact that most medical offices are staffed by women and more often than not, the physician or medical provider is a woman.
At the Charleston Men’s Clinic we have an all-male staff in an office setting specifically designed to make a man feel comfortable and safe.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE DOCTOR’S VISIT
In today’s world of medicine, most doctors:
- Are employed by large corporations or hospital owned practices
- Don’t have the training, expertise and experience to properly treat sexual problems
- Don’t have the time to address intimate, highly personal issues like sexual performance with their patients
- Are pressured to be more productive and are forced to shorten patient visits
- Are at the mercy of government, insurance companies and the pharmaceutical industry
But, that’s not the way it is at Charleston Men’s Clinic.
- Your sexual health is our focus and main concern
- Our medical director is an expert in male sexual health and performance AND is board certified in Internal Medicine with extensive understanding and experience treating the entire spectrum of adult medical problems
- We are committed to providing results using safe, proven and affordable state-of-the art medical treatments
- We ONLY do male sexual health…no Botox, hair restoration, nutraceuticals, IV vitamins or weight loss programs
- We don’t work for the government or some large group or corporation …. we work directly for you
Call today to schedule a consultation guaranteed to provide you with answers and effective options.